Tableau Career Transition Program
"Goal is to get job as Data Analyst/Tableau Developer who can uncover the hidden patterns of Data"
Co-Developed by Senior Data Scientist's
3Lac - 25Lac
10th July, 2021
Mode of Learning
Learning + Internship
Next Batch starts from
"Customised Career transition roadmap based on your background, challenges and previous experience"
I'M FRESHER, I'M HAVING DIFFERENT EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, I'M HAVING GAP IN MY CAREER, CAN I GET PLACED AS DATA SCIENTIST?
HAVING EXPERIENCE IN OTHER DOMAINS, CAN I GET PLACED AS DATA SCIENTIST WITH BETTER SALARY THAN MY CTC
FROM NON-PROGRAMMING BACKGROUND, NON-TECHNICAL BACKGROUND, CAN I GET PLACED?
I COMPLETED COURSE FROM OTHER INSTITUTES BUT NO JOB, I'M IN NOTICE PERIOD CAN I GET PLACED AS DATA SCIENTIST?
"YOU ARE THE PRODUCT AND COMPANIES ARE BUYERS, THEY ARE IN NEED OF BUYING RIGHT PRODUCT. BUT ARE YOU MEETING COMPANIES REQUIREMENT TO GET HIRED"
Are you the right product?
Industry Specific Projects
20+ Real Life Projects while learning
Live projects going to be provided based on your current experience & industry.
Get eligibility to collect internship certificate for 3Months
5 End-to-End Projects to Work
Connect with Trainer's 24x7 help
Build industry specific dashboards & story telling from different industries to uncover the hidden patterns.
We believe in connecting our trainers with students via whatsapp, linkedin and instagram.
10+ Live Projects Demonstration
Starting from Business Case, Project Charter, Agile, Machine Learning Architecture to final Project release.
No Cost EMI
No need to worry about payment, we got you No cost EMI option. Start now!
Choose wisely between two?
"Thousands of people are learning Tableau/Power BI, It's just a drag & drop tool.
What makes you Different to hire you?
We make you unique with proper Unique selling points and real-time projects with a better problem solving approach"
Listen to Data Science Interview Preparation Podcast
Listen to the entire podcast on "How to prepare for Data Science/AI/ML Interviews?" Checkout our podcasts on Spotify, iTunes, Google Podcasts e.t.c. and listen to our podcast with Data Scientists.
Tableau Developer must be flexible with tools.
Kanth is an Orator & Mentor delivered AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, IOT, Industry 4.0 & Digital Twin Customised Training Programs across Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan etc. He delivered more than 100+ trainings on both sides like client side and vendor side.
Data Scientist | Consultant | Podcaster | Youtuber | Mentor
Working as trainer for Paypal & institutes like Simplilearn, Edureka, GreatLearning, Imarticus, Mindmap Consulting, Springpeople, e.t.c. on PG Programs
Kanth is a Data Scientist and Six Sigma Certified. He is a Data Science Consultant for various Top-MNC's like Nokia, EY, Cognizant, BMW etc. Kanth delivered end-to-end AI Solutions using Machine Learning and Deep Learning on Embedded Devices. Built various AI Solutions which impacted financial gains and human effort reduction.
Kanth is an Orator & Mentor delivered AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, IOT, Industry 4.0 & Digital Twin Customised Training Programs across Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan etc. Kanth delivered more than 100+ trainings on both sides like client side and vendor side.
Are you struggling with career transition into Tableau Developer? Wasted time & money??
Enroll to our Tableau Career Transition Program
Book your Application on Tableau Career Transition Program
Our team going to call you and review your application for Tableau CT Program
Our mentor going to call you & design your customised roadmap on Tableau
Best in industry career transition based syllabus built by Senior Data Scientist's which helps learners to build knowledge from zero level to real time working confidence on Tableau Projects
Lifecycle of Tableau Developer & connected architecture
What is Tableau Developer & Why Tableau Developer?
Roles & Responsibilities of Tableau Developer
What companies expect from Tableau Developer
Roadmap of Tableau Developer Career Transition
Why Tableau? Why Power BI? Why MySql?
- What is ETL? What is Datawarehouse? Datamart? Data Analytics Pipelines
- Different products in Tableau
- What to focus more for tableau developer role & for fast career transition
Phase-1: Mastering Tabealu
1. Creating visual analytics with tableau desktop
• The shortcomings of traditional information analysis
• The business case for visual analysis
• The tableau software ecosystem
• Introducing the tableau desktop workspace
2. Connecting to your data
• How to connect to your data
• What are generated values?
• Knowing when to use a direct connection or a data extract
• Joining database tables with tableau
• Blending different data sources in a single worksheet
• How to deal with data quality problems
3. Building your first visualization
• Fast and easy analysis via show me
• How show me works
· Able to represent your data using the following visualization types:
o Cross Tab o Geographic Map o Page Trails o Heat Map o Density Chart o Scatter Plots o Pie Chart and Bar Charts o Small Multiples o Dual Axis and Combo Charts with different mark types o Options for drill down and drill across
• Trend lines, Reference lines and statistical techniques to describe data
• Sorting data in tableau
• Enhancing views with filters, sort, sets, groups, bins and hierarchies
· Understand how and when to Use Measure Name and Measure Value
· Understand how to deal with data changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name change
Problem Statement: Connect to any datasource you are having data in it and build a report on sales and profit based on first day charts.
4. Creating calculations to enhance your data
Create calculations including string manipulation, arithmetic calculations, custom
Aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
• What is aggregation?
• What are calculated values and table calculations?
• Using the calculation dialog box to create calculated values
• Building formulas using table calculations
• Using table calculation functions
• Adding flexibility to calculations with parameters
Types of parameter with example
Useful window functions
• Using the function reference appendix
5. Using maps to improve insight
• Creating a standard map view
• Plotting your own locations on a map
• Replacing tableau's standard maps
• Using custom background images to plot spatial data
• Shaping data to enable point to point mapping
• Animating maps using the pages shelf or slider filters
- Database Basics
Designing your Database
Creating Databases and Tables
Querying Table Data
Modifying Table Data
Phase-2: Advanced Charts & Real-Time Projects
How profits and expenses are varying across different geographical portions, Need to make a decision on how to increase the profits and decrease the expenses.
6. Advanced functions & Chart types
Using parameter to change dimensions and measures
Exponential Smoothing Models
7. Developing an ad hoc analysis environment
• Generating new data with forecasts
• Providing self-service ad hoc analysis with parameters
• Editing views in tableau server
8. Tips, tricks, and timesavers
• Saving time and improving formatting
• Improving appearance to convey meaning more precisely
• Customizing shapes, colors, fonts, and images
• Advanced chart types
9. Bringing it all together with dashboards
• How dashboard facilitates analysis and understanding
• How tableau improves the dashboard building process
• The wrong way to build a dashboard
• The right way to build a dashboard
• Best practices for dashboard building
• Building your first advanced dashboard
• Sharing your dashboard with tableau reader
• Sharing dashboards with tableau online or tableau server
10. A Understanding and Using of all Tableau Functions
11. View reports on mobile devices
Build overview of a company across 3 years of data and project it on a dashboard and explain company overview using story telling and publish it on to Tableau Server.
12. Tableau Server
- The Reasons to Deploy Tableau Server
- Licensing Options for Tableau Server and Tableau Online
- Tableau Server’s Architecture & Environmental Factors That Can Affect Performance
- Configuring Tableau Server for the First Time
- Data Alerts via email
13. Using Tableau Server to Facilitate Fact-Based Team Collaboration
- Publishing Dashboards in Tableau Server
- Organizing Reports for Consumption
- Options for Securing Reports
- Customized Views
- Authoring and Editing Reports via Server Design and Usage Considerations Related to Web and Tablet & Mobile
- Sharing Connections, Data Models, and Data Extracts
- Embedding Tableau reports securely on the web
- Using Subscriptions to Deliver Reports via E-mail
14. Automating Server with Tableau’s Command Line Tools
- What do tabcmd and tabadmin do?
- Installing the Command Line Tools
- What Kinds of Tasks Can Be Done with Tabcmd?
- Learning to leverage Tabcmd
Phase-3: Interview Preparation Phase
How to explain about your team members, project methodology, project lifecycle e.t.c
How to speak in interviews based on the job description
How to explain tell me about project which you worked? Live Explanation over the video call to understand confidence and e.t.c
Interview Etiquette to follow as Tableau Developer
Resume Marketing, Linkedin Marketing, Keywords optimisation, job profile optimisation e.t.c.
Mock Interviews to benchmark your skill(Any number of mocks until you feel confident)
Most frequently asked Tableau Interview Questions
Pay in easy EMI
Program Main Topics:
Tableau Basics to Advanced
Real-Time Project to work & place in resume
Interview Preparation Program
Mock & Resume Building
Forecasting & Anamoly Detection
10th July, 2021: 6.00PM - Regular Classes
Q & A Session from Recently Placed Participants:
We're trying all the possible ways to make your career transition more simplified with Q & A Session from recently placed participants, to build great exposure towards real-time interviews and how every learner need to prepare for their program as well as for their interviews. We host Q & A Sessions from different learners who got placed recently.
Q & A Sessions helping every learner to crack their Data Science Interviews or AI Interviews with a more simplified approach.
Every student thinking to be a data scientist or AI Engineer, but due to various financial constraints, the majority of students taking up various internet sources and they are learning. Even parents think twice to invest in high fee courses. So, to make students dream of being a Data Scientist or AI Engineer going to be possible with our Scholarship Program for Students. BEPEC Capital offers Scholarship to eligible students. Fill the below form and we help you with your dream career.
Steps for Scholarship:
1. Fill the registration form
2. Interview to check eligibility
3. Documents Submission & Getting Started with Course
"I'm a Project Manger with 15+ years of experience in BFSI. I'm impressed with projects they provided and articulated my CV and detailing of every topic as a project manager to master like pitching, CBA, ML Design etc are greatly nailed by Mr.Kanth"
Avg. 10+ Career Transitions Every
Every month we are making our students and participants from different backgrounds and different learning formats we're making them to get placed. I fix every block and hurdle to make your career transition.
Majority of freshers are confused with what to do? How to attend interviews and how to crack them? We support them end-to-end until they get placed.
Making a career transformation with experience is difficult. But we make it possible based on your current experience as reference.
Non-technical or non-programmers feels pretty confusing to move into data science career. But we take care of your non-programmer journey to Data Scientist.